Sales Development Rep
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the hunters of StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, spearheading and charting the growth of the Company. We provide our users with a remedy that streamline and automate their painful Operations/HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
StaffAny started humbly from SouthEast Asia and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved in the entire sales process, from early prospecting and engaging up to closing. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
- A never-say-die hustler who hungers for growth
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- The person in your group of friends who facilitates conversations and crack jokes
- Strong communicator with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Competitive in nature and values teamwork
- Always excited to exceed your limits and have shown success in meeting monthly targets
- 1 to 3 years of experience in B2B outbound SDR / Marketing roles
- (Bonus) Experienced in HR/ Productivity solutions for the F&B/Retail/ blue-collar industry.
You Will Find Yourself
- Being part of the company’s growth momentum and working with the Head of Growth to share ideas and new business development strategies
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to calling, referrals, and networking
- Diligently follow up and set meetings between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Build a lasting and genuine relationship with decision-makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Diligently fillup CRM (I.E HubSpot) and collate personal sales stats
- Meet or exceed SDR Sales Qualified Opportunities volume targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Participate in documenting all processes in the StaffAny SDR handbook and update as needed with the Head of Growth
- Work in collaboration with Digital Marketing to develop targeted marketing tactics against your assigned target accounts
- Being accountable for personal results
- Achieving targets as a team!!!
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints the StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn how to be comfortable uncomfortable.
- We’re a diverse team and we’re look forward to you bringing your own unique flavor to the SDR role!
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in a young and vibrant environment :~)