Customer Support Supervisor (MY)
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
This role is uniquely different from other customer support roles as there is a huge emphasis on driving product success with metrics like adoption, on top of the client facing customer support responsibilities. You will also have a direct line to the product team to drive product decisions from feedback collected. You will also have opportunities to shape internal support processes (including potentially the use of AI automation).
- Highly proficient in writing and speaking in English
- Highly proficient in writing and speaking in Bahasa Indonesia
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy, empathy, and problem solving skills while working through tough customer issues
- Able to work on rotating shifts
- Bonus if you have excel skills
- Bonus if have prior experience with customer service / support
- Bonus if you are based in Jakarta
You Will Find Yourself
- Supporting customer queries, resolving customer escalations and restoring customers’ path to success. You will do this across our different channels of live chat, email, whatsapp, call.
- Assist in the setup of our customers, which might involve some basic excel skills.
- Iterating on our external help articles and internal support SOPs
- Help to drive customer success to get the outcomes through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal.
- Cross collaborating with multiple departments (from sales, to product, to engineering) to best set our customers up for success
- Act as the voice of our customers (VOC), conveying needs and issues internally across departments
- Document customer interactions and success stories, and make them referenceable.
How the department’s success is being measured
- Time to first response
- Time to resolution
- CSAT score
- Growth opportunities within 12-24 months window
- If you do well, you will have opportunities to not only be a rockstar contributor, but have a team-wide impact in building processes in the space of adoption, onboarding, support, and success.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment, and work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers