Customer Success Manager,
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
The Customer Success Manager ensures that our clients achieve product value and customer satisfaction, directly contributing to the retention and account expansion rates of the Company.
A huge part of the role is being the voice of the customer, collecting, analysing and presenting customer feedback to steer product direction and improve user experience. If you are someone who believes in product led growth and are stimulated by helping others and problem solving, apply to join our rocketship.
- Proficient in writing and speaking in English
- Able to speak Mandarin proficiently and Bahasa Melayu/Indonesia at an intermediate level
- 3 – 6 years experience in a client-facing/account management role
- Calm and diplomatic under pressure when working through tough customer issues
- Empathetic to customers and colleagues
- Enjoy problem solving
- Process-driven in your work
- Excellent coaching, writing, discovery, and presentation skills
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor
- Great at setting up processes, thereafter measuring and improving them
- Interested in contributing to product discovery and research, with basic understanding of statistics
You Will Find Yourself
- Drive customer success and through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal.
- You will help onboard and transition new customers from sales to implementation and full deployment with StaffAny solutions, whether this is 1:1 or 1 to many.
- Define success plans jointly with customers and key stakeholders to deliver high value outcomes.
- Build trusted customer relationships by coupling deep domain and product expertise with constructive customer engagement.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments. Identify and flag trends within your clients’ industries, and feed this back internally
- Prioritize input from customers, sales, and partners to the Product team to ensure customer feedback is fully represented in our Go-To-Market processes and product roadmap
- Document customer success stories and make them referenceable
- Document key customer interactions on Hubspot and achieve measurable adoption
- Foster the customer community through content development and webinar delivery in partnership with the marketing team in the near future.
- Manage the Customer Success Executive team
- Report to the Product Success Lead
- CSAT score
- % of newly onboarded customers achieving product success in 28 days (internal definition will be shared during interview)
- The opportunity to lead and manage processes in the space of adoption, onboarding, support and success
- Cross collaborate across departments and learn how customer-centric tech products are built
- Growth opportunities as we double our team in the next 12 months
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment