About the company
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the role
As an Account Manager, your team’s goal is to help our clients achieve product value and help them become your advocate. You will be directly contributing to the Net Dollar Retention to the company. You are someone that plays the long game, actively builds long relationships and is able to tactfully farm referrals. You are someone that can guide a user to ensure usage success (Better adoption & regular check-ins) with our product offerings by upgrading and using more product lines.
- Accountable, Proactive and Disciplined
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Account Manager in B2B Saas Account Management roles
- Embraces Curve-balls and new processes
- Understands & maintains CRM hygiene
- Empathy for customers and colleagues
- Process-driven in your approach to work
- (Bonus) F&B / Retail industry experience
You will find yourself
- Conduct regular account Executive Business Reviews/ Success Plans to assess client satisfaction, gather feedback, and identify areas for improvement or additional value creation.
- Planning and executing customer happiness campaigns.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
- Document customer success stories and make them referenceable.
- Resolve customer escalations and restore customers’ path to success.
- Foster the customer community through direct engagement, content development, and webinar delivery in partnership with the marketing team.
- You will help arrange/conduct onboarding and transition new customers from sales to implementation and full deployment.
- Develop account plans and strategies to achieve client retention, renewal, and revenue targets.
- Document your customer interactions and achieve measurable adoption results
- Collaborate with the sales team to drive revenue growth by expanding the usage and adoption of our SaaS products within existing accounts.
- Monitor and analyse client usage data and metrics to proactively identify opportunities for optimisation and upselling.
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as customer support, product development, and marketing, to address client needs, resolve issues, and communicate client feedback.
Key Goals for this role
- Net Dollar Retention
- Customer Retention and Renewal Rate
- A front-row seat at a hyper-growth startup
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable.
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment.