The Customer Success Manager (Payroll)
About the company
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the role
This role is uniquely different from other customer success roles as there is a huge emphasis on product success on top of the client facing customer success responsibilities. You will still be involved in the entire customer success process, from onboarding, support, to client management. You will specialize in helping with integration and payroll related questions, but will also be cross trained to help with the rest of the suite of products.
A huge part of the role also includes being the voice of the customer, collecting, analyzing and presenting customer feedback to steer product direction and improve user experience. If you are someone who is able to continually drive business value to people around you, apply to join our rocketship.
- Proficient in speaking in Mandarin
- Highly proficient in writing and speaking in English.
- Ability to demonstrate diplomacy, empathy, and problem solving skills while working through tough customer issues
- Interested in contributing to product discovery and research
- You should be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bonus if you have 1-2 years experience with Malaysian or Singaporean Payroll, with understanding of the local payroll regulations
- Bonus if you have experience with another payroll system
You will find yourself
- Drive customer success and help them to get the outcomes through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal.
- Onboard customers by aligning what success looks like through success plans, executing on training and pushing adoption. This could sometimes be done 1:many.
- Support customer queries, and resolve customer escalations and restore customers’ path to success.
- Ensure customers continue to experience value and success with our product, and track their usage
- Cross collaborating with multiple departments (from sales, to product, to engineering) to best set our customers up for success
- Act as the voice of our customers (VOC), conveying needs and issues internally across departments
- Document customer interactions and success stories, and make them referenceable.
How the department’s success is being measured
- % of newly onboarded customers achieving product success (internal definition will be shared during interview) in 30 days
- % of customers who continue to have product success
- CSAT score
- Growth opportunities within 12-24 months window
- If you do well, you will have opportunities to not only be a rockstar contributor, but have a team-wide impact in building processes in the space of adoption, onboarding, support, and success.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment, and work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers