The Growth Market-er
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the hunters of StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, spearheading and charting the growth of the Company. We provide our users with a remedy that streamline and automate their painful Operations/HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
StaffAny started humbly from SouthEast Asia and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved in the entire sales process, from early prospecting and engaging up to closing. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
- A never-say-die hustler thrives on problem solving
- A champion with a growth mindset and love to optimize numbers
- Ready to get your hands dirty
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- Hungry with a go-getter attitude
You Will Find Yourself
- Work with Head of Growth to strategize and implement marketing strategies consistent with company vision;
- Ensure consistency of branding
- Social Media management
- Building, writing and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, eBooks, reports, webinars, info-graphics, etc).
- Crafting up of effective campaigns, and direct and produce attractive videos.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content, offers, and other digital means.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape marketing strategies;
- Produce and review marketing and growth standard operating procedure documents (SOP);
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Have fun and grow together with the team.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints the StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn how to be comfortable uncomfortable.
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in a young and vibrant environment.