Marketing Operations (Indonesia)
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the superheroes of StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, spearheading and charting the growth of the Company. We provide our users with a remedy that streamline and automate their painful Operations/HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
StaffAny started humbly from SouthEast Asia and is growing fast, with recently having finished Series A funding round, and gained support from top Funds and Investors worldwide. Featured on Straits Times, Techinasia, Techcrunch, CNA and more.
We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved in the building blocks of the entire marketing funnel and process. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
About the Role
We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved in the entire marketing funnel and process. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
- A never-say-die hustler who thrives on problem-solving, A Strategist!
- A champion with a growth mindset and loves to optimize numbers
- Operations, Executing and Optimizers of Campaigns
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- 0-2 Years Experience in a Digital Marketing role (Analytics, Search (Organic+Paid), Social, Email, Content/Copywriting and Visuals)
- Ability to Create Reports
- Project Management Skills
- Creative Problem Solving
We Would Love It If You Also Have
- SAAS/B2B Experience
- Ability to design. You will be helping the Marketing Team with Campaign design using design tools
- Experience working on CRM, and can support in Maintaining CRM.
- Superhero FAN of MARVEL- ous proportions 🙂
You Will Find Yourself
- Working with the Head of Marketing and the team to strategize and help implement marketing strategies consistent with company vision;
- Helping the Team to craft up effective campaigns, and directing and producing attractive videos.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape marketing strategies;
- Producing & reviewing all marketing related & marketing/growth standard operating procedure documents (SOP);
- Liaising with various departments, helping project manage various projects and maintaining documentations for all such activities.
- Helping the team with reports, analysis and research.
- Help address responses, feedback on various channels including app stores.
- Maintain the marketing wiki for cross team collaborationOther Ad-Hoc projects related to marketing operations.
- In essence, You will be the GOTO person for Head of Marketing and helping him manage operations and efficiency of the department with certain responsibilities to execution.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints the StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn & are mentored for success
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in a young and vibrant environment.
- Have fun and grow together with the team.