Account Manager (AM)
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
As the Account Manager, your goal is to help our clients achieve product value and help them become your advocate. You will be directly contributing to the Net Dollar Retention to the company. You are someone that plays the long game, actively build long relationships and is able to tactfully farm referrals. You are someone that can guide a user to increase their mileage with our product offerings by upgrading and using more product lines. You must want to build the best SAAS sales team in SEA. This position directly reports to the CRO.
- Love to help others achieve success!
- Diplomacy, tact, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Empathy for customers and colleagues
- Process-driven in your approach to work
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Excellent at setting up processes, measuring and improving them over time
- 2-3 years in B2B Saas Account Management roles
- (Bonus) F&B / Retail industry experience
You Will Find Yourself
- Driving Net Dollar Retention > 120%
- Driving product adoption and customer value at key accounts and identifying additional opportunities for customer expansion
- Conduct regular Executive Business Reviews/ Success Plans with key accounts to deliver high-value outcomes.
- Planning and executing customer happiness campaigns.
- Building strong product expertise and providing training & ongoing support to key accounts as required
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
- Document customer success stories and make them referenceable.
- Resolve customer escalations and restore customers’ path to success.
- Foster the customer community through direct engagement, content development, and webinar delivery in partnership with the marketing team.
- You will help arrange/conduct onboarding and transition new customers from sales to implementation and full deployment.
- Document your customer interactions and achieve measurable adoption results
- A front-row seat at a hypergrowth startup as we scale to 5m in ARR.
- Work closely with the founders and other senior management as we craft our strategy and forge the future of hourly work.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable.
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment.