Vice President (VP), Sales
Build a team and 5x ARR? Give me this mountain!
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
The VP of Sales is responsible for the company’s revenue growth goals and is accountable for building a high performing sales team that can consistently achieve its goals. As one of the key leaders in the sales department, you should be leading from the front and nurturing the sales leaders of tomorrow. You must want to build the best SAAS sales team in SEA. This position directly reports to the CRO.
- Passionate in leading and proven leader and coach with experience in hiring, scaling and managing sales teams.
- A firm believer in data and predictability
- You are someone familiar with saas metrics and its benchmark, such as CAC, LTV, time to close, sales efficiency etc. You are able to measure, manage and improve such metrics to improve the overall unit economics of the company
- Hunger and desire to learn. Constantly be up to date with sales frameworks and management best practices.
- You have strong experience in consultative sales and can prospect and manage senior-level relationships.
- Experienced in building a sales team from 1 to 10 and 10 to 30
- A proven sales hunter and closer with more than 7 years of experience in B2B Saas sales and a strong track record in exceeding personal targets.
- More than 3 years of experience in B2B sales leadership roles
- (Bonus) Experienced in growing teams in SEA (i.e. Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia)
- (Bonus) Experienced in HR/ Productivity solutions for the F&B/Retail/ blue-collar industry.
You Will Find Yourself
- The hiring of key sales team talent, including talent career planning and talent pipeline
- Developing and maintaining a strong sales culture focused on creating a world-class team aligned to StaffAny’s mission and values
Advising reps on their current deals
- Managing, coaching, training and inspiring the sales team in a consultative sales process to deliver individual and team targets.
- Coming up with incentive plans that align both the company and the individual
- Supporting team members in their day-to-day sales activity, ensuring effective win strategies, HubSpot forecasting and pipeline management.
- Overall management of sales team activity
- Team pipelines (weekly reviews, mentoring, and identify obstacles which you can help them overcome. Work to accelerate time to close)
- Ensure adoption of CRM (HubSpot) and that all reporting is done on time
- Regularly review individual performance, ensure everyone’s time is used properly
Optimising the sales process and tactics
- Review sales funnel to develop and implement strategies to address key friction points in the sales process, enhance conversion rates and ensure pipeline coverage.
- Utilise CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates along with predictable and precise sales forecasts
- Executing and refining existing sales strategies/models into new territories or markets.
- Partnering with Marketing and Country Launchers to refine the go-to-market strategy, including reviewing the territories and target account planning.
- Collaborate with Product to decide on the product roadmap
- Collaborate with Customer Success to expand accounts and minimise churn.
- Being an ambassador for StaffAny and building the StaffAny brand in Singapore, including representing StaffAny at HR events.
- Taking on negotiations and closing of key deals
- Accountable for personal sales quotas based on corporate revenue goals.
- The opportunity to lay the foundations to scale a sales team to 20-30
- The opportunity to set up processes and take charge of the entire shape of the Sales team
- Craft and refine a multi-region sales playbook
- A front-row seat at a hypergrowth startup as we scale to 5m in ARR
- Work closely with the founders and other senior management as we craft our strategy and forge the future of hourly work
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment