HR & Ops Executive (Temp)
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
StaffAny started humbly from Singapore and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company.
StaffAny is embarking on its next phase of growth, and is looking to double its team in the coming months. You will be the first hire for this wave, and be instrumental in the hiring process for the rest of it.
This position is temporary for the next 3-6 months, with the opportunity to convert full time, depending on your performance and the company’s situation.
- Are a go-getter with a growth mindset
- Have experience with hiring, recruitment and HR operations
- Are comfortable with reaching out to potential candidates
- Have a flair for working with people and understanding what makes them tick
- Have an eye for detail and are conscientious
- Ready to get your hands dirty!
You Will Find Yourself
- Creating and managing job postings and listings
- Working closely with hiring managers to place candidates
- Scheduling interviews and crafting job descriptions
- Handling screening calls and rejections
- Participating in hiring decisions
- Reaching out to potential candidates on LinkedIn and otherwise
Stuff we're looking for, culture wise
- Take Ownership. Your success is the success of your work, you’re accountable for devising and executing the winning plan.
- Be Open. You bring your full and genuine self to work, and are honest and direct while caring personally for the people around you.
- Growth Mindset. We are lifelong learners. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for “good enough”.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment