The Product Success Lead
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the Product Success Lead, you ensure that our clients achieve product value and customer satisfaction, directly contributing to the retention and account expansion rates of the Company.
This role is uniquely different from other customer success roles as there is a huge emphasis on product success on top of the client facing customer success responsibilities. You will still be involved in the entire customer success process, from onboarding to client management.
A huge part of the role also includes being the voice of the customer, collecting, analysing and presenting customer feedback to steer product direction and improve user experience. If you are someone who believes in product led growth and is able to continually drive business value to people around you, apply to join our rocketship.
- Highly proficient in writing and speaking in English.
- Able to converse in mandarin
- Diplomatic, tactful, and poised under pressure when working through customer issues.
- Empathetic for customers and colleagues
- Process-driven in your approach to work
- Excellent in coaching, writing, discovery, and presentation skills.
- Comfortable and willing to be a hands-on contributor.
- Great at setting up processes, measuring and improving them over time
- Interested in contributing to product discovery and research, with basic understanding of statistics
You Will Find Yourself
- Drive customer success and help them to get the outcomes through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal.
- Define success plans jointly with customers and key stakeholders to deliver high value outcomes.
- Apply our customer maturity model to facilitate customer enablement, consumption, and growth in a phased and effective manner.
- Build trusted customer relationships by coupling deep domain and product expertise with constructive customer engagement.
- Act as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments.
- Prioritize input from customers, Sales, and partners to Product Management to ensure customer feedback is fully represented in our Go-To-Market processes and product roadmap
- Document customer success stories and make them referenceable.
- Resolve customer escalations and restore customers’ path to success.
- Foster the customer community through direct engagement, content development, and webinar delivery in partnership with the marketing team.
- As the leader of the customer onboarding experience, you’ll be actively involved in helping clients successfully launch and adopt StaffAny.
- You will help onboard and transition new customers from sales to implementation and full deployment with StaffAny solutions, whether this is 1:1 or 1 to many.
- Document your customer interactions and achieve measurable adoption results
- Identify and flag trends within your clients’ industries, and feed this back internally
- Analyse statistics to increase client retention
How the department’s success is being measured
- % of newly onboarded customers achieving product success (internal definition will be shared during interview) in 30 days
- Renewal Rates
- CSAT score
- Number of initiatives representing the voice of the customer that is accepted by the product team
- As a Product Success lead, you’ll have the opportunity to lead processes in the space of adoption, onboarding, support and success
- You’ll have the opportunity to cross collaborate with multiple departments and learn how customer centric tech products are being built
- Growth opportunities within 12 months window as we are expecting to double our team in the next 12 months
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn how to be comfortable uncomfortable.
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in a young and vibrant environment.
- Application is open to both fresh graduates and experienced professionals