The Product Marketing Intern
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. Since 2018, StaffAny has helped hundreds of teams digitalize, streamline and automate painful Operations and HR processes. We bring everyone together on a common integrated platform to free up every individual to make time to do what matters.
Even in the backdrop of COVID, our team is growing fast, and we are looking to bet on our next product marketing rockstar who will help shape the voice of the StaffAny product.
- a budding Product Marketer
- able to empathize with customers or collaborate with different stakeholders to gather insights, and translate it to successful execution
- able to understand complex concepts, and transform them into punchy phrases or catchy content that captivate your audience
- excellent in written, presentation and verbal communication skills, and can communicate clearly and simply
- someone who takes pride in your work, and are not afraid of a little hard work if it gets you to the finish line faster.
You May Find Yourself
- Planning and executing on launch strategy to drive product adoption, increase feature usage, and ultimately help with customer retention
- Uncovering and documenting customer insights to help shape product strategy and enable better-informed product decisions
- Working with the team to define and refine user and buyer personas, and understand the competitive and market landscape
- Working with the team to define differentiated positioning, then execute on it through compelling messaging to the right audience that bridges benefits and value with features that the teams build
- Enabling and multiplying the sales and go-to-market teams. Be their subject matter expert, and ensure they understand core functionality and new upgrades. Create and maintain collaterals, including case studies, customer testimonial videos, or customer references.
Stuff we're looking for, culture wise
- Take Ownership. Your success is the success of your work, you’re accountable for devising and executing the winning plan.
- Be Open. You bring your full and genuine self to work, and are honest and direct while caring personally for the people around you.
- Growth Mindset. We are lifelong learners. We constantly look for ways to improve our products and ourselves, never settling for “good enough”.
- The opportunity to help shape the voice of our product, and write a chapter in the StaffAny story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that pushes you to be the best version of yourself.
- Work together with a passionate and driven do-ers in a young and vibrant environment.