Senior Sales Executive, Malaysia
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the hunters of StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, spearheading and charting the growth of the Company. We provide our users with a remedy that streamline and automate their painful Operations/HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
StaffAny started humbly from SouthEast Asia and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved in the entire sales process, from early prospecting and engaging up to closing. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
- A never-say-die hustler thrives on problem-solving
- A champion with a growth mindset and love to optimize numbers
- Ready to get your hands dirty
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- Possess a go-getter attitude
- Hungry driven individual
- A proven sales hunter and closer with more than 3- 5 years of experience in B2B Saas sales and a strong track record in exceeding personal targets.
- (Bonus) Experienced in HR/ Productivity solutions for the F&B/Retail/ blue-collar workspace.
You Will Find Yourself
- Being part of the company’s growth momentum.
- Acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings
- Diligently follow up and close sales opportunities
- Build a lasting relationship with decision-makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Collate materials to ensure that a client is ready to go live on the various StaffAny distribution channels
- Work closely with the Customer Success team to facilitate successful product adoption by new clients
- Constantly relay and generate feedback regarding future product improvements, strategic marketing initiatives for new and existing restaurant partners to our respective team leads
- Diligently fillup CRM and collate personal sales stats to optimize sales funnel
- Being accountable for personal results
- Achieving revenue target AS a team
- Being the first few team members in Malaysia 🙂
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn how to be comfortable-uncomfortable.
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in an energetic and vibrant environment.