Indonesia Country Lead
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
We’re looking for an experienced leader* to lead StaffAny’s go to market efforts in Indonesia. As the Indonesia Lead, you will be responsible for bringing the company’s strategic vision to life and building a high-performing sales team into a destination for top sales talent.
Reporting to the CRO directly, you will play a key role in hiring and leading the Indonesia Sales team, driving leads, new and expansion revenue, service delivery, customer goals, and market expansion to deliver massive value to our customers and to StaffAny. You will be directly responsible for the metrics, P&L, as well as the people under your leadership.
For the first 6 months, you will be wearing multiple hats. You will both get hands-on, to get our next 30 customers (we currently have strong customers in Indonesia), as well as build an all-star sales and marketing team that you will be proud of. You will need to support onboarding, account management, and be in charge of the morale and performance of the newly built Sales Team. In the next 6 months and beyond, you will be given more resources to build the legacy of the strongest B2B SaaS team that you will be proud of.
If you have a bias for action and are excited by the idea of quickly scaling a rapidly growing region, this is a rare opportunity to join a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while engaging with some of the best partners in the world.
*PS: We will strongly consider over-performing sales team managers who are punching above their weight. Show us your grit and hunger!
- Fluent in Bahasa and English
- Demonstrated progressive sales leadership and operations experience within the SaaS Industry.
- Quantitative and metric driven, with strong experience with CRM tools, and building trackable, repeatable sales processes.
- Proven record of recruiting and enabling top talent, building and scaling sales teams in Indonesia
- Willing to “roll up the sleeves” and sell, and not just be an armchair warrior
- Experience with working with partners to drive revenue pipeline
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding performance objectives (hiring targets, pipeline targets, revenue targets, etc.)
- Proactive, accountable and communicative leader
- Reside in Indonesia and with the ability to travel throughout the country as needed.
- Min 7 years of Sales experience and 3 years of management experience in Saas.
- (Good to have) Experience in launching companies in Indonesia
- (Good to have) Experience in HR Saas in the F&B/ Retail industries
- (Good to have) Experience utilizing Hubspot and marketing automation systems.
You Will Find Yourself
- Establishing and executing StaffAny’s sales strategy in Indonesia to build and grow StaffAny’s presence and to achieve business targets.
- Hunting, prospecting , closing and managing Indonesia accounts.
- Recruiting, onboarding, and developing a results-focused mid-market sales team; foster a successful and positive team environment.
- Educating the team on significant industry factors including competitive products, regulations, trends, customer needs, and pricing
- Establishing and reporting on metrics to measure team performance; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Working closely with leadership, and product managers to align on and execute StaffAny’s Indonesia strategy.
- Working closely with leadership on StaffAny’s overall regional strategy
- Gathering market data and identify untapped market potential.
- Preparing forecasts, territory/industry management, and growth plans.
- Ensuring that the regional sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal.
- Accountable for the country’s P&L
- Working cross-functionally with sales leaders, marketing and product teams to develop go-to-market strategies and execution. Lead ongoing analysis of business performance to support daily operations and quarterly business reviews.
Potential Performance Indicators
- Local Nett ARR vs Planned
- Local DAUs and WAUs
- Local Net New Pipeline Created
- % of sales members above quota
- Nett Dollar Retention of local accounts
- Sales Efficiency
- The opportunity to set up processes, and take charge of the shape of the Indonesian team, that embraces technology, remote culture, and fun.
- The opportunity to build a high performing team around you, and build a legacy in the B2B Space
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment
- Achieve SGD $1M ARR in 12-24 months