Head of Marketing, Demand Gen
Low lead velocity? LP > MQL 3%? MQL > SQL 60%? .... We gon' fix that!
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
The Head of Marketing, Demand Generation will be a key member of our team, responsible for driving the company’s revenue growth and providing consistently high-quality Leads and SQLs. As one of the key leaders in the marketing department, you will own all aspects of demand generation, working closely with members of the leadership, sales, and marketing teams. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business. You must want to build the best SAAS marketing team in SEA. You will be the first marketing leader in the team. This position directly reports to the CRO.
- Passionate about demand generation
- A firm believer in data and a results-driven approach to marketing.
- Growth mindset with bold ideas, know-how attitude to get things done, and a results-driven approach to work (testing, measuring, iterating). Constantly up to date with Marketing funnel frameworks and tactics.
- Self-starter with the ability to drive projects from start to ﬁnish, including being a data-driven thinker who uses insights and analysis to guide strategies, experiment, learn and improve.
- Have excellent skills in deciding how to handle and allocate Marketing budget
- Demonstrated success and track record in demand generation ROI and revenue targets including demonstrated proﬁciency with multiple formats of demand generation, including but not limited to webinars, email, web, account-based, content, and digital marketing.
- Proven Marketing track records to bring a company to 5 million ARR
- 5-8 years of experience in demand generation in a high-growth b2b Saas startup, result-driven, and fast-paced marketing environments
- 3 years of management experience
- Experienced in building and managing a marketing team from 1 to 5
- Prior experience in sourcing and managing agencies to achieve revenue goals
- Strong experience in demand generation and understands product marketing.
- (Bonus) Experience with regional/global markets
- (Bonus) Experienced in HR/ Productivity solutions for the F&B/Retail/ blue-collar industry.
- (Bonus) Experience driving enterprise demand for a freemium/free trial SAAS business
You Will Find Yourself Involved In...
- Build and execute end-to-end campaigns that create demand and accelerate opportunities (Some examples, but not limited to, includes: funnel optimization, content, SEO, paid media, email, events, ABM, customer marketing etc..)
- Managing SEO and PR agencies to achieve desired SQLs and Revenue goals
- Able to devise demand generation campaigns to drive MQLs and SQLs required to achieve the company’s growth goals. This would include
- Building an entire content marketing strategy, align it with the customer journey and SEO strategy, set KPIs and ways to measure them.
- Perform industry and competitive analysis to inform the sales process and help to position and messaging
- Data Reporting
- Own marketing attribution models and continually analyse the effectiveness of all demand-generating marketing channels to determine which efforts to scale or adjust.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation (industries, roles), marketing techniques, and processes.
- Lead the management of our marketing automation stack (HubSpot, Google Analytics, Segment etc..).
- Manage and maintain a base of high quality leads within the CRM
- In charge of the customer lifecycle
Management & Collaboration
- Managing and nurturing the marketing team to its full potential, driving initiatives and mentoring their growth.
- Work closely with leadership and sales teams. Build a consistent feedback loop to improve and optimise the lead hand-off process with outbound sales team.
- Partner product management to take a holistic view of StaffAny’s Freemium/Free trial to paid customer conversion.
- As the first senior hire in the marketing department, you get to define the processes and culture of the team.
- Craft and refine a multi-region marketing playbook.
- Experiment, learn and iterate!
- A front-row seat at a hypergrowth startup as we scale to 5m in ARR.
- Work closely with the founders and other senior management as we craft our strategy and forge the future of hourly work.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable.
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment.