Events Manager SDR
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the hunters of StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, spearheading and charting the growth of the Company. We provide our users with a remedy that streamline and automate their painful Operations/HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
StaffAny started humbly from SouthEast Asia and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved creating the sales pipeline for the sales rep. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in B2B events, conferences & outbound SDR Activities
- Honest, willing to work hard, diligent & persistent
- Have successfully planned, organized and executed events end to end whether it’s attending, participating or exhibiting
- Someone who knows how to deal with different stakeholders (Sponsorers, Event organisers, Internal team, Marketing team etc)
- A never-say-die hustler who is hungry for growth
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- Strong communicator & negotiator with positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong writing skills
- Competitive in nature and values teamwork
- Always excited to exceed your limits and have shown success in meeting monthly targets
- (Bonus) Experienced in HR/ Productivity solutions for the F&B/Retail/ blue-collar industry.
You Will Find Yourself Involved In...
- Being part of the company’s growth momentum and working with the Demand Generation Head & Director of Revenue to share ideas and new business development strategies (Thus grow as fast as StaffAny is)
- Create budgets and stick with them; deliver events on time and within budget
- Ensure issues that arise in the course of an event are quickly resolved without disturbing the occasion
- Ensure that customers or event attendees are totally satisfied
- Communicate, maintain, and develop client relationships
- Responsible for providing leadership, motivation, direction, and support to team members who are helping you run these events
- Travel on site to inspect ongoing arrangements, preparations, and changes needed to meet the needs of the client.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline through the events channel
- Create a calendar and pipeline of events, thus help in setting up Qualified meetings between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Build a lasting and genuine relationship with decision-makers to maintain the possibility of future sales
- Updating everything on our CRM, Hubspot + creating a mechanism to monitor ROI per event
- Meet or exceed Qualified Opportunities volume targets
- Collaborate with and leverage teammates to develop targeted lists, call strategies, and messaging to drive opportunities
- Utilize business and industry knowledge to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest, create/identify compelling events, and develop accounts
- Work in collaboration with Digital Marketing & partnership to develop targeted marketing tactics to amplify effectiveness of the event
- Being accountable for personal results
- Hiring and organizing everyone needed to help stage an event into their various departments
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn how to be comfortable-uncomfortable.
- We’re a diverse team and we’re looking for you to bring your own unique flavor to the Revenue team by being the Lead on Events.
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in an energetic and vibrant environment.