Digital and Content Marketing
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations, and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
The Digital and Content Marketer will be responsible for driving the company’s creative and effective content assets and providing consistently high-quality content that would attract, engage and convert users. As the content master in the marketing department, you will own all aspects of content, working closely with leadership, sales, and marketing team members. This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, make a big impact and win as a team to scale a growing business. You must want to create the best SAAS marketing content in SEA that is different from the norm. This position directly reports to the Chief Revenue Officer.
- A never-say-die hustler who thrives on problem-solving, A Strategist!
- A champion for the users with the sensitivity and ability to come up with creative and relevant content.
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- Min 2 Years Experience in a Content Marketing Role ( Email, Content/Copywriting and Visuals)
We Would Love It If You Also Have
- Project Management Skills and experience in managing outsourced content writers.
- Experience SAAS/B2B
- Ability to design
- Worked on HubSpot CRM and Wordpress
You Will Find Yourself
- Working with the Marketing Lead and CRO to strategize and implement marketing content strategies consistent with company vision; Ensuring consistency of branding
- Building, writing and managing a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Social Media management Paid and Organic.
- Coming up with email copy and managing the email database
- Crafting up effective campaigns, and directing and producing attractive videos.
- Growing new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, lead generation content, offers, and other digital means. Optimize: marketing automation & lead nurturing processes through various channels.
- Collecting and analyzing feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape marketing strategies;
- Producing & reviewing marketing/growth standard operating procedure documents (SOP);
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Reporting and Analysis to learn, find gaps, and replicate success.
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints the StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in a young and vibrant environment.
- Have fun and grow together with the team.