The UI/UX Designer
StaffAny is mission-focused in shaping the future of the hourly work industry, starting humbly from South East Asia. As designers in StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, shaping the future of work for business owners, HR teams and hourly workers. Our users rely on our superpowers to save their day-to-day operations with humanized solutions that speak to their heart. By deeply empathizing and understanding them, we empower our users to make time for what they love.
StaffAny is User Driven and Growth focused. We take pride in simplifying complex system with smart decisions for our user while balancing strategic goals for the company.
StaffAny is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape the end to-end user experience for our customers and be involved in the entire product development process, from early research and visioning to tweaking pixels up to launch. If you are a strategic user advocate who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and thinks deeply about how to improve their experience, while balancing business and product growth, we would love to hear from you!
- A champion in what you do with proven track records demonstrating accomplishments
- Passionate in delivering delightful experiences that would empower our users’ everyday life at work
- Ability to deliver high quality visual, UI mock ups efficiently
- Strong in solving product problems with strong focus on making smart decisions for UIUX simplicity with clean and elegant UI with an insanely sharp eyes for details, not just for pixels on a screen but for workflows and customer journeys.
- A natural bouncer who enjoy engage in quality design discussion to push the bar for quality and possibilities.
- Able to bring onboard your 3-4 years or more of design experiences with industrial best practices to help shape and push the design team and the company to greater heights
- Plus point if you have experiences in B2B SaaS applications, F&B/hourly work industry, high growth startup
- Fresh grad/Juniors are welcome to have a chat
You Will Find Yourself
- Rapidly launching new features and delivering UIUX solutions together with Designers, PMs, Engineers
- Co-creating with users and stakeholders to design and execute solutions that are elegant and usable
- Designing mockups and elegant high-fidelity User Interfaces while keeping our long term vision to
- Conducting user research and usability studies with business owners, managers and shift workers to test out solutions, gather insights, feedback and improvement
- Shaping and maintaining Visual, UI and Interaction Design consistency across platforms
- Delivering high quality concepts, visual illustration and copywriting for website and marketing materials
- Identifying and improving processes to constantly improve the team’s work
- Contributing and influencing high-level strategic decisions with the team
- Be part of a fast-paced digital environment, get to know more about world of start-ups
- Be part of the early team to shape history and milestones
- Work closely with a passionate and driven bunch of dreamers and strong executors, in a young and vibrant environment
- Potential to accelerate your career together with the growth of the company