Customer Success Executive,
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. We provide our users with a remedy that streamlines and automates their painful Operations and HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
About the Role
The Customer Success Executive helps our clients achieve product value and customer satisfaction, directly contributing to the retention rates of the Company. You will be the point of contact for customers with queries about product usage, support, onboarding.
- Proficient in writing and speaking in English
- Calm and diplomatic under pressure when working through customer issues
- Empathetic to customers and colleagues
- Process-driven in your work
- Interested in contributing to product discovery and research
- Open to replying customers on Sat/Sun at a lowered response time of 2 hours only (so you can have proper work-life balance and watch a full movie of Black Widow!). You will also have Friday as a rest day.
You Will Find Yourself
- Contributing to our highly acclaimed customer service
- Driving customer success and through the entire life cycle to ensure adoption, growth, and renewal
- Acting as the voice of our customers, conveying needs and issues internally across departments
- Reporting to the Customer Success Manager
- CSAT score
- % of newly onboarded customers achieving product success in 28 days (internal definition will be shared during interview)
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment that always stretches you and forces you to be slightly uncomfortable
- Growth opportunities as we double our team in the next 12 months
- Work with talented, intense and motivated colleagues in a dynamic and vibrant environment