The Customer Success Talent
StaffAny’s mission is to shape and empower the future of work. As the hunters of StaffAny, we stand at the frontline, spearheading and charting the growth of the Company. We provide our users with a remedy that streamline and automate their painful Operations/HR processes. Our users rely on our superpowers to understand their frustrations and we are here to empower them to make time for what they love.
StaffAny started humbly from SouthEast Asia and is growing fast. We are looking to bet on our next rockstar who can learn and grow together with us. You will be part of the early team to shape and accelerate the growth of the company and be involved in the entire sales process, from early prospecting and engaging up to closing. If you are a go-getter who naturally puts yourself in the shoes of customers and is fascinated with challenges and growth, we would love to hear from you!
- A never-say-die hustler thrives on problem solving
- A champion with a growth mindset and love to optimize numbers
- Ready to get your hands dirty
- Looking for challenges and responsibilities
- Hungry with a go-getter attitude
You Will Find Yourself
- Understanding customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyse customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim to grow our customer base
- Representing the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Serving as the primary contact for the on-boarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support.
- Collaborating with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- Driving retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed
- Collaborating closely with team members to pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as StaffAny advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies
- The opportunity to be part of the team that paints the StaffAny’s story.
- Be part of a fast-paced growth environment where you learn how to be comfortable uncomfortable.
- Work together with a passionate and driven bunch of do-ers in a young and vibrant environment.